Subtitling Services at Digital Hutch
We provide subtitling services for Cinema, Film, TV Drama, advertising publications, marketing communications, tech/ engineering, training material, automobile, software documentation, user service manual and Arts/ Literature
- Teletext subtitles for terrestrial television (for the deaf and hard of hearing)
- Expert knowledge of the various terrestrial house styles and ITC guidelines
- In-vision work for the deaf and hard of hearing (eg for training videos)
- Web streaming formats (eg SAMI, RealText)
- In-vision subtitles in English for foreign language programmes, films or operas
- In-vision subtitles for indistinct English within programmes
- DVD subtitles for all industry standard formats
- Subtitles tailored for children's viewing or for educational and learning purposes
We can work from a variety of source materials - physical media such as DVD and VHS; pre-encoded formats such as SpectreView (Telemedia), Real or any Windows Media format.
Subtitles can be delivered in any of the following formats - standard file formats (EBU, ESEF, TIF, SAMI etc); subtitled master tapes; and others as required. If your particular requirement is not listed here, that Doesn't necessarily mean it isn't possible!.